We are looking for someone who:
- Has or wants to have a successful career in private practice
- Has the clinical and interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of care and service
- Uses initiative to learn and grow as a clinician, professional and person
- Loves to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together
- Is interested in opportunities to progress their career
- Appreciates the support of a wonderful admin team to keep things running smoothly
There is flexibility with the consultation days and diary times – full time or part time.
You will have experience, or a strong interest in, some or all of:
- performance and sports psychology,
- recovery and adjustment to injury,
- pain management,
- disordered eating,
- working with young adults, adolescents and maturing people in remaining actively healthy.
Our referral basis includes GPs, Specialists, WorkCover, Department of Veteran Affairs, NDIS, third party insurers and self-referral.
Your range of skills need to include a professional approach with the ability to build a rapport with both clients and referring practitioners.
You are required to have good time-management, communication skills, ability to administer your clients’ files and work in a team environment. Also provision of written reports (electronic & hardcopy) of your client’s progress/outcomes to the refers, in a timely manner.
Engagement of Services Information
The position is on a service agreement basis with your business and service identity supported under Spectrum Active Health’s umbrella. You will be expected to contribute to Spectrum Active Health’s multi-disciplinary business model. The percentage for remuneration to be negotiated and is dependent on experience and specialty. This can be discussed further should your application move through to the interview process.
Full registration with AHPRA with no limitations
Eligibility to be a Medicare, DVA, NDIS and private health insurance provider
Current Professional Indemnity and Insurance
Permanent Australian residency status
Spectrum Active Health
We’re continually on the lookout for the right dynamic new people to join our growing team of experts.
Much more than just a clinic, we will equip our clients with the skills, knowledge and techniques to live a healthier and more positive life, long after their treatment has ended. We’re committed to providing the best service in the industry, and rely on teamwork and expertise to achieve this. Our clinicians use digital technology as part of their everyday practise and we work with our patients and clients to adopt this technology.
Achieving together a healthy and active life
Recognised as a leading sports and musculoskeletal medical centre in the region
Collaborative. Accessible with Excellence.
Our culture is underpinned by these Values and recognises that our people – clinicians and staff – are our most important asset. They are key to our success.
- enjoy our work and bring a positive spirit
- building collaborative relationships and teams
- valuing integrity, trust and respect
- striving to be the best, believe in success and providing a better patient experience
- taking pride in our achievements and those of our patients
tell us why you are ideal for this opportunity and be sure to include your full resume and two referees who can attest to your capacity to become part of our team.
Your application should include why you would like to join us, what you feel you can contribute, and what you hope to gain by being a member of our multi-disciplinary team located in central Ballarat.
Don’t forget to include your motivations and aspirations in your application.
Evidence of your drive and passion for your field and your profession is essential.
Send applications to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Wednesday 31st May 2017.
For a confidential discussion, call Elaine on 0439 441 192 or Mary on 0408 348 898