Welcome to Spectrum Active Health
It’s great to have you here
One Body, One Team, One Life.
Spectrum Active Health was started with a simple vision – achieving together a healthy and active life. We all know our physical, mental and nutritional wellbeing are the foundations of an active life.
Our team of high-calibre clinicians will work with you to help prevent, treat and manage your health and well-being, ensuring you are your best every day. We work closely with our clients to empower them to live a healthy active life.
Committed to providing the best care and service in the industry, we rely on teamwork and expertise to achieve this. Our clinicians and staff pride themselves on strong partnerships with General Practitioners and other referrers, together with you our clients.
We are conveniently located at 18 Ripon Street South, Ballarat. Our building has been fitted out in line with hygge providing a cosiness and comfortable conviviality that enables a feeling of contentment or well-being for staff and clients. We love coming to work!
and active life.
and active life.
How We Can Help
- Active and not-so-active individuals
- Adolescent and parent relationships
- New parents
- Dietary problems
- Elite, recreational and adolescent athletes
- Retirement – from work or sport
- Stressful life – event management
- IVF challenges
- Managing loss
- Ante-natal and post-natal
emotional health issues
- Birth trauma
- Work stress
- Employers and employees
- Needs of over 60’s, 70s & 80s
- VCE and university pressure
- Life transition and adjustment issues
- Low self-esteem
- Living with menopause
- Addictive behaviours
- Disordered eating
- Adolescent, early adulthood emotional struggles